Monday, August 29, 2011

Liomarys




Hola,

My big day is supposed to be September 12, 2011, but this happened today and I just had to send it to you.

My package included: a puzzle, a qr scan code which directed me to: http://bombsite.com/issues/999/articles/3479 and a link which took me to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWx7s1S23Gk&feature=youtu.be And, as you already know, a qr scan code and link to your 36 Lifetimes blogspot.

This is some stuff I though of as I look at the puzzle the first few days:

Building the frame first is the easiest way to build a puzzle, however it is not the only way. You do not need a frame to build it...
Just because a piece 'fits' it does not mean it is the 'right one'
I can tell this package was sent randomly, she sent ME a puzzle! (i really suck at this...)


The puzzle sat on my table for weeks, and then I read the article about DJ Rupture. The article sat on my minds for weeks as well...

Finally I remmembered about the link, and after listening to DJ Rupture's music I knew I just could not use the puzzle in a conventional way.
And as I have decided to do in life, I decided to do with the pieces as I like ;)

A week went by and my hands itched with desire to paint. Suddenly, today, this 'happened' to come out and I just had to send it to you.

So, that's how this ended up being a painting.

I hope you enjoy it, happy birthday!!!!

Much love,

Liomarys (Lirio X)

P.S. I like to listen to the song while I look at the painting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment