Thursday, September 29, 2011

The End of 36 Days??? Not quite

Hello. Last I wrote, I was headed to bed. I just woke up today, kinda. Vertigo, people! I had vertigo caused by small crystals in the labyrinth of my inner ear moving out of place. So weird!!

But, it means that the last six days of my performance, I was bed ridden. A friend came up to visit and he walked me around the block like an old dog one afternoon. That's when I left this postcard (forever dedicated, I know. i think i was still in denial at this point) at the corner on our way to the park. We went and sat by the river and I almost scratched my ear with my right pinky toe, but decided against it.


My friend thought the second placement was actually artistic, as opposed to simply located.

And then, in those six days lost and gone to time, I received all these wonderful works of art from the artists...and only now, do I get to post them. So, that is what I'm up to today: posting artwork. I am still receiving pieces from folks. You are all awesome. Thank you to all the artists who participated. I am so grateful. And thank you to all the wonderful amazing people who took photos with me, too. And, if you got a postcard, send a comment sometime.

This isn't the last of me! I promise.

1 comment: